The Morley George Lynch Dragon 2 wah is perfect for heavier wah sounds. The Dragon 2 Wah features 3 selectable wah modes: regular, wow and wah lock. Wow mode is great for heavy guitar tones and lock lets you leave your wah engaged at your selected frequency via the Q knob in either wah or wow mode. Also includes switchless on/off for wah and wow modes. Heavy duty metal housing with sweet looking red finish and dragon design. Operates on 9v battery or optional power supply.
Morley's Electro-Optical Circuitry
An LED (Light Emitting Diode) shines on an LDR (Light Dependent Resistor). A shutter alters light between the two components controlling functions like Wah, volume and switching. Electro-Optical design ensures smooth pedal control without unwanted noise typical with potentiometer (pot) controlled pedals.
- Switchless and electro-optical (no pots to wear out or get scratch)
- Two wah modes: wah and WOW which is great for heavily distorted tones
- Loudness control for both wah modes
- New wah lock switch to electronically lock wah into wah mode. Notch knob determines frequency of locked wah.
- True-Tone bypass buffer circuit ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and all wah modes
- Cold rolled steel housing, led indication, easy access battery compartment.
- Works with bass guitar too
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.13 x 5.88 x 2.75 inches