Morley Mark 1 - Mark Tremonti Power Wah Pedal
The Ebtech Mark 1 - Mark Tremonti Power Wah Pedal incorporates Morley's world famous Electro-Optical circuitry and switchless design, and a Boost knob that allows a full 20dB of Wah gain to cut through the mix. The Wah tone is the perfect hybrid of a traditional and modern Wah, voiced to Mark's preferred frequency & sweep controls. Clear-Tone buffer circuitry translates your guitar's personality and tone, while maintaining full output. Roadworthy housing is dressed up with Diamond Plate foot-pad for no slip Wah action. Additional features include an LED indicator, easy access battery compartment.
Morley Mark 1 Wah Features:
- Switchless design. Simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass.
- Boost knob adds up to a full 20dB of Wah gain that cuts through the mix
- The Wah tone is a perfect hybrid of traditional and modern Wah voicing
- Electro-Optical design (No Pots!)
- "TrueTone Bypass" buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
- Diamond Plate style foot-pad for no-slip Wah-Wah action
- Easy access battery compartment, LED indication
- Works with bass guitar too.