Morley Twin Mix Mixer / Combiner
Do you need a mixer to run your multi-guitar and amp rig? Take control with the Morley Twin Mix footpedal. This pedal-sized mixer will easily fit in your pedalboard and lets hook up two inputs and two outputs. Hook up two guitars and feed them to one or both of your amps simultaneously. The Twin Mix is the perfect way to run dual amp rigs or to combine two inputs to a single output. Control the input volume of your guitars with active volume/boost knobs. By pushing the boost control, you can introduce a slight overdrive to your signal. Utilizing Morley's True-Tone Bypass buffered circuit, the Twin Mix has true bypass switching and a level boost to make sure your signal doesn't decrease in strength and volume. Take control of your rig like never before with the Morley Twin Mix mixer/combiner pedal!
Morley Twin Mix Mixer Features:
- Route two input signals to two output sources.
- Each input has an independant level control.
- Two foot switches allow you mute either input signal.
- When using only Output A both input signals are combined.
- When using both Output A & B, each input signal is routed to its own output. (Input 1 goes to Output A, Input 2 goes to Output B)
- LED's show which inputs are on or muted.
- "TrueTone Bypass" buffered circuit.
- Powers from optional Morley adapter or one 9 Volt battery.
- Cold Rolled Steel housing.
- Dimensions: 6.63"(L) X 4.38"(W) X 2"(H).