Buy Neumann KMS105 Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Neumann KMS105 Microphone
For superlative vocal reproduction onstage.
The Neumann KMS105 Microphone provides superior voice resolution with extended frequency response and accurate transient detail.
A studio condenser capsule delivers vocal nuances with focus and power.
This Neumann microphone features a supercardioid polar pattern, low self-noise, and colorless off-axis pickup complement in-ear personal monitor systems.
The KMS105 mic has a 4-layer acoustic filter that virtually eliminates unwanted pops and handling noise.
Requires phantom power.
Neumann KMS105 Features:
- Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Cardioid/Supercardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Without off-axis coloration
- Transformerless output
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Set includes stand clamp.
Neumann KMS105 Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid/cardioid/supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 4.5 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 18 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 66 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 76 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2): 150 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 12 dBu
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier (A-weighted): 132 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 1938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 1938): 3.5 mA
- Matching connector: XLR3F
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Length: 180 mm.