Buy Neumann M 150 Tube online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Neumann M 150 Tube
The Neumann M 150 Tube Microphone is a modified omni-directional, condenser tube microphone designed for vocal and general instrument recording in the studio. Designed after the classic M 50 tube microphone, the M 150 incorporates many of the features in a modern microphone. The M 150 features a transformerless tube amplifier based on the M 149. This results in warm transparent audio signal character with a very low noise floor.
The titanium diaphragm of the pressure capsule is 12mm in diameter and is exceedingly thin. As requested by top engineers, the head-grille is shaped just like that on the original M 50. The directional characteristic of the M 150 is totally unique, the microphone features a true omni-directional pattern at low frequencies and becomes more narrow with mid and upper frequencies.
A General Studio Use Reproduction of a Classic
The Neumann M 150 Tube microphone is a specialized tube model for vocal and general instrument recording in the studio, designed after the classic M 50 tube microphone but incorporating many features of modern microphones.
The M 150 tube design results in smooth warm audio character, and the transformerless audio retains a high output while maintaining a low noise floor.
Titanium Pressure Diaphragm
The 12mm titanium pressure diaphragm handles high sound pressure levels and provides detailed sound reproduction.
The M 150 is a fully circular, omni-directional microphone at lower frequencies and has a more narrow pick up with mid and upper frequencies.
Neumann M 150 Includes:
- M 150 Tube Microphone
- N 149 A Power supply
- EA 170 Elastic suspension
- KT 8 Connecting cable
- Aluminium case.
Neumann M 150 Specifications:
- Transducer: DC-Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Modified Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 119 dB (for 5% THD)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 79 dB (A Weighted), 1 Pa @ 1 kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 114 dB (for
- 134 dB (for
- Power Requirements: N 149 Power Supply Included
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Connectors: Microphone = DIN8F
- Power Supply = XLR-3M Type
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Yes, Advancing in Half-Octave Steps Between 20 Hz and 160 Hz (-3dB)
- NOTE: This filter is useful to suppress rumble from air-conditioning and in windy situations.
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.125" (165 x 78mm) LxD
- Weight: 28.3 oz (800g).