Orange TV200H Thunderverb 200W Twin Channel Head
Twin channel Class A/B amplifier. All valve, 200 watt RMS, channel switching head with foot switchable attenuator, valve FX loop and valve-driven reverb. This amplifier sports two clean/crunch lead channels, each with three stages of gain. Channel A has the same three band EQ as the lead channel used on the Rockerverb series. Channel B has a new shape control that scoops the mids and increases the bass and treble when turned up. Use this scoop knob to dial in everything from vintage rock to modern blues, hard rock to metal.
Nothing can match the bone crushing, bottom-end punch of this big stage tone machine. Even when used quietly you know you are commanding serious power. A full three-inch ‘Dual Snake 8′ transformer ensures that the bottom end is kept fast and tight and the upper mids and top end are kept sweet and musical at any volume. The Extended Tonal Range enables this revolutionary amplifier also to be used as a bass head.
This head also has a foot switchable attenuator. Dial in your rythym tone at a lower volume, then active the attenuator to boost the volume for really loud breaks, all without affecting your tone! Make no mistake, the Thunderverb 200 is the new standard for versatility in a guitar amplifier.Orange TV200H Thunderverb Features:
- Power: 200 Watts RMS into 4/8 ohms / 100 Watts RMS into 8/16 ohms
- Channels: 2, switching.
- Channel Configuration: Channel A / Channel B
- Footswitch Function: Channels / Attenuator / Reverb
- Preamp Tubes: 4 X 12AX7.
- Reverb Tubes: 2 X 12AT7.
- Power Tubes: 4 X 6550.
- Channel A Controls: Gain / Bass / Middle / Treble / Volume
- Channel B Controls: Gain / Shape / Volume
- Shared Controls: Attenuator / Reverb
- Features: Valve Driven FX Loop + Accutronics Spring Reverb