Peavey PBK 12P (Powered) Speaker System
The PBK12P™ is a two-way sound reinforcement system based on a heavy-duty 12" woofer and a 14Ti™ titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a medium coverage horn. Its sleek modern appearance coupled with excellent performance offer an outstanding package.
The lightweight yet rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in stand mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or PA sound. The rounded profile cabinet has three handles for ease of portability. A black powder coated perforated steel grille provides woofer protection and a professional appearance.
The PBK12P speaker system power amplifier is a low-distortion reliable passive air-cooled unit providing 450W peak available power for the system.
Cooling is provided via a large heat sink for low-noise and reliable operation under any conditions.
Line Input is via a female XLR with balanced input and two RCA phono jacks to the preamp/EQ electronics, and a level control. Mic input is via a female XLR with balanced input, and a 1/4" phone jack. A Line Output has a male XLR and a 1/4" phone jack connector. These outputs allow linking of additional speaker systems, or feed of the signal to a powered subwoofer, etc.
Additionally, a USB input port is provided to allow playback of MP3 files via a USB thumb drive.Features:
- 12" heavy-duty woofer
- 14Ti™ compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- 450W peak available power
- Bass & Treble controls for adjusting lows and highs.
- Horn loaded compression driver tweeter for crystalline highs
- Line Input is via a female XLR with balanced input and RCA phono jacks
- Mic Input is via a female XLR with balanced input and 1/4" phone jack
- Line output is via a male XLR and 1/4" phone jack
- USB input port for MP3 file playback
- Durable plastic injection-molded enclosure
- Heavy-duty perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles