Peavey proudly introduces its redesigned SP118 18" subwoofer that features the durable Hammertex covering and exterior with full-front metal grilles, and has an aspen hardwood plywood enclosure.
The SP118 subwoofer was designed to compliment the SP Series family of enclosures. It is engineered for optimal sound reproduction with proven reliability continuing a 30-year legacy. With its enormous 2,400W peak power handling, there will be no problem getting your sound heard. The Pro Rider Black Widow subwoofer with Kevlar / carbon-fibercone and field-replaceable basket, flat-wound 4" voice coil and cast-frame basket, provide massive amounts of lows. It also features the patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System, and titanium compression drivers with ferrofluid cooling.Features:
- 2400 watts peak power handling
- 18" Pro Rider Black Widow subwoofer
- Frequency response: 49 Hz to 300 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Sensitivity: 98 dB (1W/1m) anechoic
- Aspen hardwood plywood enclosure
- Hammertex finish
- Patented Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- Patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System.