BAJAAO India Introduces Peavey Valve King 100 watt Amp Head. Peavey ValveKing® amps feature a patented, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture™, which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two. With this feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amplifier. The amp's preamp and power sections use 12AX7 and 6L6GC tubes, respectively. Additional standard features include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, a buffered effects loop and dual speaker jacks in parallel (head and 212 only).
Peavey Valve King Specifications:
- 100 watts (rms) into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- Four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Dual paralleled speaker jacks
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance and presence controls
- Patented Texture™ variable Class A simulation control
- Footswitch not included.