Note : Bajaao will process all shipments in the order they were received. To ensure timely delivery once courier services resume, please place your order early to
avoid inordinate shipment delays. Bajaao expects orders to be backlogged.
Presonus Studio 24 USB Audio Interface Overview:Professional quality wherever you record.
Great for home recording, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming, the Studio 24 2x2 USB-C bus-powered audio/MIDI interface can record up to 24-bit, 192 kHz audio. Equipped with PreSonus XMAX-L solid-state preamps and high-end converters, it delivers professional quality audio in a rugged, compact enclosure, allowing you to create your next hit in your studio or on the go. A complete, all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 24 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One Artist music production software for Mac and Windows.Superior sound.
Audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and XMAX-L solid-state preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 24 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-adefinition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion.Perfect for guitarists, singer/songwriters, podcasters, and more.
The Studio 24 audio interface is a great choice for podcasters, singer/songwriters, small personal studios, school music labs, live streaming, or a couple of guitarists who want to collaborate or jam. A Mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency direct monitoring.World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 24 interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
The Studio 24 audio interface features two front-panel combo mic/instrument/line inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics. Accurate LED meters indicate input and output levels. A USB-C port and balanced, ¼-inch TRS, line-level main outputs grace the rear panel, and an output level control is provided on the front. MIDI I/O enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface.Designed for the studio. Built for the road.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 24 will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit that's ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 24 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete, affordable, mobile recording solution. Check out the Studio 24 at your favorite PreSonus dealer.Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh sounds and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.Features:Input/Output
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L Class A mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 1 stereo headphone output
- Meters, Controls, and Features
- Direct monitoring
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- USB-C port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- USB 2.0 bus-powered
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Kensington lock security hole
- USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, or 192 kHz
- Converter Resolution: 24 bit
- ADC Converter Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- DAC Converter Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Maximum Level: +10 dBu (±0.5 dBu, min gain)
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB (A-wtd, min gain)
- THD + N: 0.004% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain)
- EIN: -126 dBu (A-weighted, 150Ω, max gain)
- Input Impedance: 1.4 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC (10 mA total)
- Maximum Level: +19 dBu (min gain)
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.1 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB (A-wtd, unity gain)
- THD + N: 0.002% (1 kHz, min gain)
- Input Impedance: 750 kΩ
- Type: ¼" TRS, Female
- Maximum Level: +10 dBu (1 kHz, unity gain, balanced)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB (unity gain, unwtd)
- THD + N: 0.001% ( 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, unity gain)
- Maximum Power: 47 mW / channel @ 56Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.5 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 83 dB (A-wtd, 56Ω load)
- THD + N: 0.01% (1 kHz, 0 dBFS, loaded)
- Impedance Working Range: 32Ω to 300Ω
- Height: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Width: 7" (180 mm)
- Depth: 5.5" (144 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)