Radial StageBug SB-4 Piezo DI Box
The Radial StageBug SB-4 is a compact active direct box that has been optimized for use with piezo transducers. This enables violin, dobro, mandolin, cello, upright bass and other instruments that are best amplified using a piezo to be connected without compromising the tone or frequency response.
Radial StageBug SB-4 Features:
- Active DI optimized for piezo transducers
- Smoothes out peaks, eliminates squawk
- High pass filter eliminates resonance
- Ultra compact to fit in your guitar case.
Radial StageBug SB-4 Specifications:
- Audio circuit type: Piezo optimized active buffer
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion:
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Input impedance: 5Meg Ohms
- Maximum input: +4dBu
- Gain: +2dB
- Output impedance: 330k Ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -101dBu
- Noise floor: -97dBu
- Intermodulation distortion:
- Phase deviation: 10° @ 50Hz.