Buy Rode Classic II Tube Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Rode Classic II Tube Microphone
The Classic II is Rode's top-of-the-line studio condenser microphone. Classic by name and nature. Featuring a custom spec 1 in. dual diaphragm capsule feeding a vintage twin triode valve and custom Jensen output transformer. The result? Classic warmth and richness on both vocals and acoustic instruments.
Rode Classic II Features:
- 9 polar patterns
- Variable pad and filter
- Shock mount
- Machined from solid brass, the body is hand-polished, glass bead-blasted and coated in satin nickel
- Also included -- double-shielded oxygen-free 30 ft. copper cable with heavy-duty plugs and sockets, power supply, a suspension shock mount, stand mount, thread adaptor and sturdy aluminium flight case.
Rode Classic II Specifications:
- Capsule: Externally polarised dual diaphragm 25mm (1 in.) condenser
- Active Electronics: Thermionic impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Switchable Omnidirectional / Cardioid / Figure-8 in 9 steps
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- High Pass Filter: Switchable: flat, -15dB @ 20Hz, -21dB @ 20Hz. Cascaded first-order filters
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: -37dB re 1V/Pa (14mV @ 94dB SPL) +/-2dB
- Equivalent Noise:
- Maximum Output: +2dBu (@ 1% THD into 1K ohms)
- Dynamic Range: > 113dB (per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB SPL(@ 1% THD into 1K ohms)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: > 76dB (per IEC268-15)
- Packed Weight: 8.7kg (Mic only 1.44kg).