Roland HP-207-MH Digital Piano
The new HP207 digital piano brings new piano sound and a refined realistic touch to a beautiful cabinet design. It boasts a stunning 88-key multi-sampled piano sound, along with the new PHA II keyboard with a dramatically wider dynamic range. Continuous damper pedal for richer expressiveness provides an acoustic feel in a digital piano.
Roland HP-207-MH Features:
- 88-key multi-sampled piano sound with piano resonance
- PHA II keyboard with wider dynamic range of touch response
- Escapement reproduces the feel of acoustic-piano keys
- Newly designed cabinet with front legs for a stable and stylish piano look
- Continuous pedal for wider expression
- SMF and WAV file playback via USB Host port
- Audio CD playback, key control, and center cancel with optional USB-CD drive
- Key touch adjustable by 100 levels
- You can adjust the piano sound to your preference (Piano Designer)
- Half Key-Cover Feature: The HP-207 comes equipped with an attractive half lid that slides out to cover the front-panel controls. This feature not only serves a child lock, but also enhances the HP-207’s real-piano look.
- DH-01 Holder for External CD Drive: DH-01 is an optional mounting bracket for attaching a commercial CD Drives sold separately. Regarding the CD Drive compatibility, please click here to see the list titled ""Compatible CD Drives"".
Roland HP-207-MH Specifications:
- Keyboard 88 keys (PHA II ivory feel Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity Touch: 100 levels / Fixed Touch (level adjustable), Hammer Response: Off / 1–10
- Keyboard Modes Whole, Dual (volume balance adjustable), Split (split point adjustable), Twin piano
Sound Generator (Conforms to GM2 / GS / XG Lite)
- Max. Polyphony 128 voices
- Tones 337 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- Temperament 8 types, selectable tonic
- Stretched Tuning Off/Preset/User tuning (adjustable in individual notes: -50.0– +50.0 cent)
- Master Tuning 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)Transpose Key Transpose: -6--+5 (in semitones), Playback Transpose (with Audio CD/Audio File): -6--+5 (in semitones)
- Effects 3D (4 Levels), Dynamics (4 types), Reverb (Off/1–10), Rotary Speaker Effect (only for organ tones, Slow/Fast), 4-band Digital Equalizer, Tone effects (only adjust values), Only for Piano Tones: Open/close lid (only for piano tones, 7 levels), Hammer Noise (5 levels), Damper Resonance (Off/1–10), Damper Noise (Off/1–10), Duplex Scale (Off/1–10), String Resonance (Off/1–10), Key Off Resonance (Off/1–10).
- Tracks 3 tracks
- Songs Recorder section: 1 song, Internal Memory: Max. 99 songs
- Note Storage Approx. 30,000 notes
- Control Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Previous/Rewinding, Next/Fast-forwarding, Track Mute (Mute Level adjustable), Tempo, Tempo Mute, All Song Play, Count-in, Count-down, 16 part Mute, Song Volume, Center Cancel (only for audio playback)
- Tempo Quarter note = 10 to 500
- Resolution 120 ticks per quarter note
- Metronome Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, Volume: 0–10 levels, Metronome Pattern: 11 patterns, Metronome Sound: 8 types
- Songs Max. 99 songs
- Song Save Format Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- External Storage USB CD Drive (Sold Commercially, Read Only), USB Flash Memory (Sold Separately), USB Floppy Disk Drive (Sold Separately)
- Playable Song Format Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1), Roland Original Format (i-Format), Audio File (WAV 44.1kHz / 16bit Linear Format), Audio CDs (CD-DA).