Roland HP-207-MH Digital Piano
The new HP207 digital piano brings new piano sound and a refined realistic touch to a beautiful cabinet design. It boasts a stunning 88-key multi-sampled piano sound, along with the new PHA II keyboard with a dramatically wider dynamic range. Continuous damper pedal for richer expressiveness provides an acoustic feel in a digital piano.
Grand Piano Sound
Grand Piano SoundThe flagship HP207 features Roland’s finest 88-key piano sound, comprising individual multi-samples for every key and true-to-life piano resonance. The HP-207 is touch responsive to the subtlest pressure and nuance — from the deepest, most powerful bass to the most delicate highs.
PHA II Ivory Feel with Escapement and Natural Key sides
The HP-207 incorporates Roland’s PHA II “Ivory Feel” keyboard with Escapement. This amazing new keyboard technology reproduces the feel of ivory for the natural keys and ebony for the sharps. The natural keys have a 2-piece structure, which consists of base- and surface-material layers. This reproduces the stability and comfort of an acoustic-piano keyboard. This next-generation keyboards feature a redesigned progressive hammer-action mechanism for a natural touch response from pianissimo to fortissimo. In addition, the HP-series’ acclaimed Escapement feature comes on the HP-207, recreating the “click feel” of an acoustic grand.
“Piano Designer” Sound Customization
For those who wish to customize the HP-207’s piano sound to suit their personal taste, the Piano Designer feature allows friendly access to a variety of tone-shaping controls. Create your perfect custom sound, and save it for instant recall.
File Playback via USB
The HP-207 can play songs by itself —ideal for parties and gatherings. Simply import a Standard MIDI File via USB and enjoy as the HP-207 plays the music automatically. Whether in a lounge or living room, hotel or concert hall, the HP-207 will bring any environment to life. The USB Host port also supports WAV file types, and you can actually transpose the audio in real time.
*Note: While the HP-207 can play songs automatically, it does not have the player-piano-type “moving keys” feature.
Play and Sing Along
More than just a great piano, the HP-207 can also play back audio CDs from an optional USB CD drive (commercially available) for play-along fun. There’s even a Center Cancel feature for minimizing pre-recorded vocals so you can play and sing along to your favorite CDs. There are also 70 internal songs.
The HP-207 is built into an attractive, elegant cabinet with front legs and a Half Key-Cover that slides out to cover the front-panel controls. The lid not only serves a child lock, it allows you to concentrate on your performance while enhancing the HP-207’s authentic look. Adding to the appeal are Roland’s gorgeous finishes: choose between Mahogany and Satin Black.
Roland HP-207-MH Features:
- 88-key multi-sampled piano sound with piano resonance
- PHA II keyboard with wider dynamic range of touch response
- Escapement reproduces the feel of acoustic-piano keys
- Newly designed cabinet with front legs for a stable and stylish piano look
- Continuous pedal for wider expression
- SMF and WAV file playback via USB Host port
- Audio CD playback, key control, and center cancel with optional USB-CD drive
- Key touch adjustable by 100 levels
- You can adjust the piano sound to your preference (Piano Designer)
- Half Key-Cover Feature: The HP-207 comes equipped with an attractive half lid that slides out to cover the front-panel controls. This feature not only serves a child lock, but also enhances the HP-207s real-piano look.
- DH-01 Holder for External CD Drive: DH-01 is an optional mounting bracket for attaching a commercial CD Drives sold separately.
Roland HP-207-MH Specifications:
- Keyboard 88 keys (PHA II ivory feel Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity Touch: 100 levels / Fixed Touch (level adjustable), Hammer Response: Off / 1-10
- Keyboard Modes Whole, Dual (volume balance adjustable), Split (split point adjustable), Twin piano
Sound Generator (Conforms to GM2 / GS / XG Lite)
- Max. Polyphony 128 voices
- Tones 337 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- Temperament 8 types, selectable tonic
- Stretched Tuning Off/Preset/User tuning (adjustable in individual notes: -50.0äóñ +50.0 cent)
- Master Tuning 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)Transpose Key Transpose: -6--+5 (in semitones), Playback Transpose (with Audio CD/Audio File): -6--+5 (in semitones)
- Effects 3D (4 Levels), Dynamics (4 types), Reverb (Off/1-10), Rotary Speaker Effect (only for organ tones, Slow/Fast), 4-band Digital Equalizer, Tone effects (only adjust values), Only for Piano Tones: Open/close lid (only for piano tones, 7 levels), Hammer Noise (5 levels), Damper Resonance (Off/1-10), Damper Noise (Off/1-10), Duplex Scale (Off/1-10), String Resonance (Off/1-10), Key Off Resonance (Off/1-10).
- Tracks 3 tracks
- Songs Recorder section: 1 song, Internal Memory: Max. 99 songs
- Note Storage Approx. 30,000 notes
- Control Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Previous/Rewinding, Next/Fast-forwarding, Track Mute (Mute Level adjustable), Tempo, Tempo Mute, All Song Play, Count-in, Count-down, 16 part Mute, Song Volume, Center Cancel (only for audio playback)
- Tempo Quarter note = 10 to 500
- Resolution 120 ticks per quarter note
- Metronome Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, Volume: 10 levels, Metronome Pattern: 11 patterns, Metronome Sound: 8 types
- Songs Max. 99 songs
- Song Save Format Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- External Storage USB CD Drive (Sold Commercially, Read Only), USB Flash Memory (Sold Separately), USB Floppy Disk Drive (Sold Separately)
- Playable Song Format Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1), Roland Original Format (i-Format), Audio File (WAV 44.1kHz / 16bit Linear Format), Audio CDs (CD-DA).
- Internal Songs: 70 songs + 7 Tone Demo Songs
- Rated Power Output: 60 W x 2
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2, 5 cm x 2
- Display: 128 x 64 dots Graphic monochrome LCD (with backlit)
- Language: English, Japanese
- Lyrics: Yes (Built-in Display)
- Control: Volume, Brilliance, LCD Contrast
- Pedal: Damper (half-pedal recognition), Soft (half-pedal recognition, function assignable), Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Other Function: AC inlet, Pedal connector, Input jacks (Front: L/Mono, R Rear: L/Mono, R), Output jacks (L/Mono, R), USB (MIDI) connector, MIDI connectors (IN, OUT), Phones jack (Stereo) x 2, Ext Memory port
- Power Supply: AC 115 V, AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 105 W
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Power Cord, Roland 60 Classical Piano Masterpieces, Headphones Hook