Roland M300 VMixer Rackmountable 32 channel Digital Mixer
BAJAAO India introduces the rackmountable Roland M-300 digital mixing console which takes the RSS digital console series to a new level of portable convenience. RSS designed the M-300 to be not only intuitive but also fully functional. The M-300 itself is a potent 32-channel mixer with eight buses, 11 built-in multi-effects, channel and bus DSP, and built-in stereo recording and playback. A beautiful full-color TFT display gives you the ultimate in visual feedback while you're working. The M-300's 16 smooth faders, rich channel-edit section, and full-on system/utility panel let you mix and tweak sound with ease. Color-coded and logically organized buttons also enhance your workflow. Overall, the portable M-300 gives you all the tools you need to mix large live sessions consistently and efficiently.
Because this is a digital system, you'll enjoy all the benefits digital systems offer. Topping that list is the ability to change scenes instantly from event to event. Whether you're a busy house of worship with multiple events happening each week or a touring professional who wants the perfect layout to control each song, you need a digital console to manage all of your needs - instantly. Push a button to call up a scene, and you'll see the faders, effects, routing, and parameters return exactly where you had them. The M-300 can handle 300 different scenes, giving you plenty of room to grow. You can also conveniently load and save your setups via PC software, making the M-300 the ultimate flexible live mixing tool!
RSS M-300 Digital Mixer Features:
- 32-channel mixing console
- 8 buses
- 4 matrices
- 4 FX engines with 11 built-in multi-effects
- PEQ and delay on all outputs4-band PEQ and dynamics on all channels
- 24-bit AD/DA for high-quality sound
- Remotely controllable from a PC
Record and playback from USB flash memory
- Add a digital snake for high-quality audio transmission, distribution, splitting, and merging
- Compatible with M-48 Personal Mixers and other REAC components for flexible system design
- Rackmountable configuration
- Support for Left-Center-Right (LCR) sound system configurations.