Buy Roland MVS12 Multi-viewer & Matrix Switcher online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Roland MVS12 Multi-viewer & Matrix Switcher.
The Edirol/Roland MVS12 Multi-viewer and Matrix Switcher comes with 12 composite video inputs that can be used to connect a maximum of 12 video sources. The HDMI/RGB outputs, can be viewed in 4 different multi-viewer layouts (12 split-screens, 10 split-screens, 9 split-screens, 4 split-screens) on an HD monitor; further, these layouts can be adjusted with regard to the placement of the feeds using a simple drag and drop. The multi-viewer has a 4-display setup memory that can be used to save 4 display setups; these display setups can be recalled from the 4 front panel memory buttons.
With the MVS12, you can select the aspect ratio, background color, and source name for each of the 12 video sources from an easily accessible menu. A PS/2 type mouse port allows you to attach a mouse directly to the multi-viewer and easily adjust the various parameter and input controls in the menus. Moreover, the unit can be controlled from a PC over an Ethernet or RS-232C and displays channel selection on the monitor using V-link.
Roland MVS12 Features:
- 12 composite video inputs for connecting up to 12 SD video sources
- HDMI/RGB video outputs for multi-view on an HD monitor
- 4 adjustable multi-viewer layouts (12 split-screens, 10 split-screens, 9 split-screens, 4 split-screens)
- 4-display setup memory for saving four different display setups
- 4 front panel memory buttons for recalling the four saved display setups
- Easy access menu for making adjustments to aspect ratio, background color, and source name
- PS/2 mouse port for mouse-based parameter and input control in the menus
- Control over Ethernet, RS-232C, or MIDI cables
- Display of channel selection on a monitor through V-link
- Can be used for monitoring LVS-800 video mix/live switcher with preview video outputs.
Roland MVS12 Specifications:
- Signal System: NTSC or PAL HDMI, PC-RGB:1920 x 1080 (60 / 50 Hz), 1680 x 1050 (60 / 75 Hz)
- Power Supply: AC adapter (included)
- Current Draw: 2A
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3kg)
- 1600 x 900 (60 / 75 Hz), 1440 x 900 (60 / 75 Hz)
- 1280 x 1024 (60 / 75 Hz), 1280 x 720 (60 / 50 Hz)
- 1024 x 768 (60 / 75 Hz) (Progressive Scan)
- 4:2:2 (Y:B-Y:R-Y), 8-bit
- 13.5 MHz (ITU-R BT.601)
- Composite: 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
- PC-RGB: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms (H, V : 5V TTL)
- Composite: BNC type x 12 jacks
- Composite (for MATRIX OUT): BNC type x 4 jacks
- Composite (for MATRIX OUT Preview): BNC type x 1 jack
- HDMI (for MULTI-OUT, MENU) x 1 jack
- PC-RGB (for MULTI-OUT, MENU): D-Sub 15-pin type x 1 jack
- Ethernet 10 / 100Base-TX RJ45 type x 1 jack
- RS-232C DB-9 type x 1 jack
- MIDI IN 5-pin DIN type x 1 jack
- MIDI OUT / THRU 5-pin DIN type x 1 jack
- Mouse PS/2 type (not included)
Dimensions (WxDxH) :
- With Rack Mount Bracket: 19 x 12.6 x 1.8" (481 x 320 x 44mm)
- Without Rack Mount Bracket: 16.9 x 12.6 x 1.8" (430 x 320 x 44mm).