BAJAAO India introdues the Roland RD-300GX, a powerful digital piano for powerful stage performances. It includes an impressive collection of stereo multi-sampled pianos, electric pianos, organs, and performance synth sounds. You also get PHA alpha II 88-key weighted action, WAV, AIFF, and MP3 audio playback, and multizone master controller features. The RD-300GX's vast sound set is powered by Roland's latest sound engine for incredible sound quality.
The RD-300GX features two sets of 88-key pianos sounds from the popular RD-700SX. In addition to its super-expressive onboard piano sound-sets, other essential instruments are built into this new piano, including EPs. You can even customize and save your sounds for instant recall.
Your fingers will love the RD-300GX's PHA II alpha II weighted keyboard.
USB Audio Enhancement
Play audio through the RD-GX directly from a USB memory key. Flexible file compatibility enables playback of Standard MIDI Files, .WAV, AIFF, and MP3s. The "Audio Key" feature lets you use the bottom 15 keys for controlling start song, song length, etc. In addition, you can connect directly to a PC via USB and tap into Cakewalk's SONAR LE software, included in every RD-GX package.
For those who like to get inside an instrument and customize its sounds, the RD-GX's Piano Designer feature is your key to unlocking and personalizing the sound-set, down to the smallest details such as Hammer Noise, Damper Resonance, Duplex Scale, and more.
The RD-GX series make great master controllers, thanks to multizone functionality.
Roland RD-300GX DIGITAL PIANO Features:
- Powered by Roland's latest sound engine
- 2 sets of 88-key piano sounds from the popular RD-700SX
- 88-note PHA II alpha II weighted keyboard
- Play audio directly from USB memory key
- Playback of Standard MIDI Files, .WAV, AIFF and MP3 files
- Audio Key song control from bottom 15 keys
- RD-GX series Piano Designer custom grand sound mode
- Master controller multizone functions
- USB connection
- Includes Cakewalk SONAR LE software
Roland RD-300GX DIGITAL PIANO Specifications:
- 88 keys (PHA alpha II Keyboard)
- Sound Generator
- Conforms to General MIDI 2 System
- 88-key Stereo Multi-sampled Piano Sound
- Part: 16
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Wave Memory: 128MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Normal Tones: 110
- General MIDI 2 Tones: 256
- Rhythm Sets: 5
- General MIDI 2 Rhythm Sets: 9
- Multi-Effects: 78 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Sound Control
- 2-band Digital Equalizer
- SMF/Audio File Player
- File Format
- Standard MIDI File: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV, AIFF (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), MP3
- *Audio File can be played with Audio Key Function.
- Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 inch phone type, DAMPER Pedal, Control Pedal, MIDI (IN, OUT), USB (MIDI, Memory), Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, DC IN Jack
- Rhythm Pattern
- 200 patterns
- 16 characters, 2 lines (Backlit LCD)
- Zone Level slider x 3 (Assignable), Equalizer knobs, Pitch Bend/Modulation lever, Assignable Switches (S1, S2)
- Internal Memory
- 1M bytes
- Power Supply
- DC 9V (AC adaptor)
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Owner's Manual, Audio Key Utility 2 Quick Guide, CD-ROM (Audio Key Utility 2, SONAR LE), Damper Pedal, AC Adaptor, Power Cord.
Made in China