Buy Roland SH201 Synthesizer online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
BAJAAO India presents the Roland SH-201 Synthesizer. Perfect for musicians new to synthesizers or pros looking for authentic analog sounds the SH-201 features Roland's famous Supersaw waveform resonant filter saturation control and more.
Great Analog-Style Sound
Even though it's super fun and easy to use the SH-201 is no toy when it comes to sound. With two beefy analog-modeling oscillators onboard complete with Roland's famous Supersaw waveform and resonant filter this little synth can blow down doors. It also comes with high-quality delay and reverb effects for adding depth and dimension to the sound an overdrive control for adding a ripsaw edge and an arpeggiator for instant rhythmic motion.
This is synthesis at its friendliest. The SH-201's front panel puts every control directly under the player's fingertips in a logically positioned signal path from left to right. No hidden menus no nonsense. Just play and move the knobs and sliders. It's as simple as that. Students of synthesis will love the ease and immediate gratification of the SH-201. No other modern synth on the market is as fun friendly and inviting.
External Audio Input
Playing the SH-201 from its keyboard is only half the fun. External audio sources can be plugged into the SH-201's external input (CD/MP3-player sampler etc.) and the sound can be twisted with the front-panel knobs and sliders. Wave your hands over the SH-201's invisible D Beam for dramatic modulation.
The SH-201 can be connected to a computer (Mac or PC) with one simple USB cable. Both MIDI and audio can be routed through the USB port. A VSTi software editor is included which allows SH-201 sounds to be manipulated from within a VSTi-compatible host software sequencer.
- Great-sounding analog-modeling synth
- 49 semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys
- Ultra-EZ front panel is logically designed to teach the basics of synthesis
- External input for manipulating external audio from CD/MP3 players etc.
- Built-in delay reverb and saturation effects
- Arpeggiator adds instant rhythmic motion to sounds
- USB port for audio/MIDI connection to computer
- VSTi Editor software included for computer integration
- Invisible infrared D Beam controller