Samson’s Auro D1800 Active Subwoofer provides amazing lows that will bring the bottom-end of your PA setup to life. Designed with a Class D amplifier, this subwoofer packs heart-thumping power into a more efficient enclosure ideal for fixed installations, musicians, DJs and general live sound reinforcement. Auro D1800 goes where low-end is a must.
Auro D1800 has an 18-inch low frequency transducer with a robust 3-inch voice coil that drives 500 watts of RMS and 1000 watts of peak output power. In addition, its Power, Signal and Peak LED displays provide constant output monitoring.
A fixed frequency (126 Hz, 24 dB/octave) electronic crossover allows you to use Auro D1800’s balanced XLR stereo input, as well as its balanced XLR stereo full range and high-pass outputs to run your satellite speakers or daisy chain with additional subwoofers. Use the Normal/Invert phase level control to ensure that the subwoofer is in phase with the rest of your PA system.
To ensure roadworthy durability, Auro D1800 is constructed of solid 3/4-inch plywood with a professional textured finish. The enclosure also features large metal handles that make transport a breeze, as well as a 35mm pole mount receptacle.
- Easy to move and built to last, the Auro D1800 Active Subwoofer provides the super tight and punchy low frequency output that your PA has been waiting for.
- 500 watts RMS and 1000 watts peak of Class D power
- 18-inch low frequency transducer with robust 3-inch voice coil
- Fixed frequency (126 Hz, 24 dB/octave) electronic crossover
- Balanced XLR stereo input
- Balanced XLR stereo full range and high-pass outputs
- Power, Signal and Peak LED displays
- Normal/Invert phase level control
- Large metal grab handles and a 35mm pole mount receptacle
- Solid 3/4-inch plywood construction with textured finish.