Samson MXS3000 Professional Power Amplifier
The Samson MXS3000 packs a huge punch in a dual-rack space that produces 1,550 watts of stereo power at 4 ohms and 4,600 watts of bridged mono power at 4 ohms.
The amplifier and transformer heat signature is drastically reduced not only from its low-noise fans but also too via an intelligent switch mode power supply design that provides optimal power distribution and maximum efficiency by continuously monitoring the signal level.
Other features include a 3-position Mode selector switch (Mono, Stereo and Bridged Mono modes), 3-position Filter selector switch (120Hz, Full, 28Hz) for optimizing the amp to your setup and Signal, 10dB and Peak level LEDs for optimal use on even the darkest of stages. It offers XLR and 1/4 inputs, as well as Binding Post and Speakon outputs.
The Samson MXS3000 is a robust, pro-level power solution for live music venues, houses of worship, mobile DJs, outdoor parties and working musicians alike.Features:
- Class H amplifier technology with switch mode power supply for optimal power distribution
- 1,550 watts per side at 4 ohms, 4,600 watts bridged mono at 4 ohms
- 950 watts per side at 8 ohms, 3,100 watts bridged mono at 8 ohms
- 3-position Mode (Mono, Stereo, Bridged Mono) and Filter (28Hz, Full, 120Hz) selector switches
- XLR and 1/4" inputs; Binding Post and Speakon outputs