Samson MXS3500 Professional Power Amplifier
The Samson MXS3500 packs a huge punch in a dual-rack space that produces 1,900 watts of stereo power at 4 ohms and 5,400 watts of bridged mono power at 4 ohms.
The amplifier and transformer heat signature is drastically reduced not only from its low-noise fans but also too via an intelligent switch mode power supply design that provides optimal power distribution and maximum efficiency by continuously monitoring the signal level.
Other features include a 3-position Mode selector switch (Mono, Stereo and Bridged Mono modes), 3-position Filter selector switch (120Hz, Full, 28Hz) for optimizing the amp to your setup and Signal, 10dB and Peak level LEDs for optimal use on even the darkest of stages. It offers XLR and 1/4 inputs, as well as Binding Post and Speakon outputs.
The Samson MXS3500 is a robust, pro-level power solution for live music venues, houses of worship, mobile DJs, outdoor parties and working musicians alike.
- Premium performance, high headroom power amplifier
- Class H amplifier technology with switch mode power supply for optimal power distribution
- 1,900 watts per side at 4 ohms, 5,400 watts bridged mono at 4 ohms
- 1,100 watts per side at 8 ohms, 3,700 watts bridged mono at 8 ohms
- Built-in limiter provides peak power delivery while minimizing distortion
- Extensive 4-point protection circuitry (Short Circuit, DC Output, Over Current, Thermal)
- Front Panel LED indicators (Signal, 10dB, Peak)
- 3-position Mode (Mono, Stereo, Bridged Mono) and Filter (28Hz, Full, 120Hz) selector switches
- XLR and 1/4 inputs
- Binding Post and Speakon outputs
- Onboard cooling fans