Samson RSX18A 2000W Powered Subwoofer
The black RSX18A 2000W 18" Powered Subwoofer from Samson is a compact yet powerful speaker cabinet featuring an 18" long-excursion driver. Equipped with a 2000W Class-D power amplifier, this subwoofer offers both stereo full-range and high-pass outputs for running your satellite speakers or linking multiple RSX18A Speaker cabinets together to create large sound-reinforcement systems.
The subwoofer enclosure is constructed with 18mm plywood, heavy-duty textured black paint, oversized steel handles, and includes large casters that offer excellent protection against wear and tear for truly portable audio. The RSX18A Active Subwoofer is ideal for live music, DJs, and installed sound applications where power and high sound quality are desired.
- Heavy-duty, 18" low-frequency transducer with Butyl rubber surrounds
- Built-in 2000W, efficient Class-D power amplifier
- Dual-balanced XLR inputs for mono or stereo operation
- Stereo balanced XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Internal 126 Hz active crossover
- Selectable polarity and variable-volume control
- Heavy-duty, rear-mounted casters included
- Two large, steel carry handles
- 35mm pole-mount receptacle
- Heavy-duty, steel grille
- 18mm plywood construction, internally braced
- Durable textured black polyurethane paint