Sennheiser e845 Switchless Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The e 845 is a high-performance super-cardioid lead vocal microphone with an extended high-frequency response, specially designed for stage use.
Sennheiser e845 Features:
- Rugged all metal body
- Exceptional feedback rejection
- Full dynamic range and smooth frequency response for excellent signal quality
- Consistent on-/off-axis and proximity response
- Very good rejection of handling noise
- Hum compensating coil.
Sennheiser e845 Specifications:
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....16000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 46 x 185 mm
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g
- 2-year warranty.