Buy Shure Beta 53 - Omni-Directional Headworn Microphone online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure Beta 53 - Omni-Directional Headworn Microphone
The Shure Beta 53 is a low-profile, head-worn microphone featuring an electret condenser microphone with an omni-directional polar pattern. With a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz, the unobtrusive microphone delivers transparent, full signal reproduction. The omni-directional polar pattern provides a generous pick up area, reproducing signal at even frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone.
The Beta 53 is able to reproduce audio sound pressure levels of up to 147dB without noise caused by distortion and overload. The lightweight headband is size adjustable and designed to wrap behind the head, for a comfortable fit during long use. The headset is at home in performance, conference or public speaking and instructional applications.
Shure Beta 53 Specifications :
- Transducer : Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Omni-directional
- Frequency Response v 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical) : 108dB (max. SPL with 1k load, minus typical A-wt. noise)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 54dB @ 94dB SPL
- Maximum Input Sound Level : 147dB SPL produces 1% THD/1k ohms load
- Power Requirements : Phantom power; 11 to 52VDC
- Output Impedance : 136 ohms
- Output Connectors : TA4-Female Connector
- Pad : No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off : No
- Dimensions : 5ft (1.5m) cable length
- Weight : 4.75 oz (135.35 g)