Shure Green Bullet 520DX Dynamic Harmonica Microphone
Contoured to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand, the Model 520DX ""Green Bullet"" microphone produces the unique sound that has made it a legend among harmonica players. The 520DX features a volume control knob at the base of the microphone that allows users to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performance. An attached cable with a standard 1/4-inch plug allows the microphone to be connected to a high-impedance device. Contoured to fit perfectly between harmonica and hands, it can also be used for distinct, lo-fi vocals.
Model 520DX ""Green Bullet"" microphone produces the unique sound that has made it a legend among harmonica players. With its signature green and chrome die-cast casing, the 520DX ""Green Bullet"" holds a spot in history as the definitive blues harp voice.
- New volume control knob allows musicians to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- New rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4"" inch connector
- Frequency response 100 to 5,000 Hz
- New rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response^High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4"" connector^Frequency response: 100 to 5,000 Hz
Connect the 520DX directly into a guitar amplifier to produce the classic blues harp sound. Use the following guidelines:
The volume control on the microphone should be turned down before plugging it into an amplifier. As you move away from the amplifier, the volume can be turned up.
Adjust the microphone's volume control knob during performances as needed. For example, when switching from playing rhythm to lead or to place the microphone on standby between sets.
To avoid feedback, maintain as much distance as possible from monitors or loudspeakers. Adjust the volume of monitors or loudspeakers at the mixing console so that no feedback is present when the volume control knob on the harmonica microphone is at its maximum setting.
Shure Green Bullet 520DX Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 100 to 5,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: High, unbalanced
- Load Impedance Range: Minimum of 100 kilohms
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage 38.0 dBV/Pa (13 mV)* -- *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Polarity : Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on tip with respect to sleeve (ground) of microphone output phone plug connector
- Cable: 20-foot cable, two conductor shielded with standard 1/4-inch phone plug attached (supplied wired for high-impedance, unbalanced connection)
- Case: Green and chrome finished die casting
- Weight: 26 ounces.