Buy Shure MX153B/O-TQG Earset Headworn Condenser Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure MX153B/O-TQG Earset Headworn Condenser Microphone
The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for speech and other applications requiring low-profile discreet placement where improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing and live sound reinforcement. Available in three color options and direct TA4F connectivity to Shure bodypacks, the MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable, over the ear design.
Shure MX153B/O-TQG Features:
- Subminiature, omnidirectional cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-Lightweight, Comfortable, Flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from Cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar Reinforced, Soft Flex Cable
- Matte Black, Tan, and Cocoa color options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
Shure MX153B/O-TQG Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: N/A
- Sensitivity open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical: -41 dBV/Pa (9 mV)
- Maximum SPL 1 kHz at 1% THD: 2500 ? load: 107 dB SPL 1000 ? load: 107 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz: 2500 ? load: 73 dB 1000 ? load: 73 dB
- Self Noise equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical: 34 dB
- Operating Temperature Range: -18C (0F) to 57C (135F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces negative voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (130 ?A minimum).