Buy Shure MX395AL/O Microflex Miniature Boundary Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure MX395AL/O Microflex Miniature Boundary Microphone.
The Shure MX395AL/O Microflex Miniature Boundary Microphone, Omnidirectional, Aluminum with 3-pin XLR connector. A discreet and stylish boundary mic that delivers exceptional sound quality.The Shure MX395AL/O Microflex Low Profile Boundary microphone is an ideal table microphone when minimal presence is of high priority. Perfect for meeting rooms, MX395 microphones deliver exceptional sound pickup whilst barely being noticed. This MX395AL/O model features an Omnidirectional polar pattern, an Aluminum finish and a 3-pin XLR connector. Microflex microphones include the highest standard of quality and efficiency for installed audio applications. All models offer Shure CommShield Technology, which guards against unwanted radio interference from consumer wireless devices such as cell phones and PDA’s.
Shure MX395AL/O Features:
- Only 1.25 inch (3.8 cm) in diameter
- Cardioid, omni and bidirectional polar patterns
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Available in black, white and aluminum
- Bi-color status indicator available with -LED models
- Logic input for remote LED control
- CommShield Technology.
Shure MX395AL/O Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50-17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern:MX395/O: OmnidirectionalMX395/C: CardioidMX395/BI: Bidirectional
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ? (170 ? actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage):Cardioid: -35 dBV/Pa (18 mV)Omnidirectional: -28 dBV/Pa (42 mV)Bidirectional: -37 dBV/Pa (14 mV)1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum sPl (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 k? load):Cardioid: 121 dBOmnidirectional: 114 dBBidirectional: 123 dB
- Equivalent output Noise (A-weighted):Cardioid: 28 dB SPLOmnidirectional: 21 dB SPLBidirectional: 29 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz):Cardioid: 66 dBOmnidirectional: 73 dBBidirectional: 65 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 k? load at 1 kHz):Cardioid: 93 dBOmnidirectional: 93 dBBidirectional: 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz-100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier output Clipping level (1% THD): -8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity:3-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector.5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
- Weight :Net: 0.136 kg (0.30 lbs.)Packaged: 0.374 kg (0.825 lbs.)
- Logic Connections:LED IN: Active low (?1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage:-0.7V to 50V.
- Environmental Conditions:Operating Temperature: -18-57 C (0-135 F)Storage Temperature: -29-74 C (-20-165 F)Relative Humidity: 0-95%
- Power Requirements:MX395: 11-52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mAMX395-LED: 48-52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA.