Buy Shure MX410/C Gooseneck Mic 10" Cardioid online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure MX410/C Gooseneck Mic 10" Cardioid
Flexible in more ways than one, Microflex Miniature Gooseneck microphones deliver unsurpassed style and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. Offering desktop or mounted bases, wired or wireless options, and even interchangeable cartridges, it's easy to get the perfect fit for your conferencing installation. Fully compatible with SLX wireless systems.
Shure MX410/C Features:
- Available in 5 inch (127 mm) and 10 inch (254 mm) lengths
- Cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns
- Bi-color status indicator or single color light ring
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
Shure MX410/C Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50-17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern:- MX405/C, MX410/C: Cardioid- MX405/S, MX410/S: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ? (170 ? actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage):Cardioid: -35 dBV/Pa (18 mV)Supercardioid: -34 dBV/Pa (21 mV)1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 k? load):Cardioid: 121 dBSupercardioid: 120 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted):Cardioid: 28 dB SPLSupercardioid: 27 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz):Cardioid: 66 dBSupercardioid: 68 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 k? load at 1 kHz): 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): -8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity:3-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector.5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
- Net Weight:MX405: 0.054 kg (0.119 lbs)MX410: 0.068 kg (0.150 lbs)MX400DP: 0.516 kg (1.138 lbs)MX400SMP (w/ Kit): 0.125 kg (0.275 lbs)
- Logic Connections:LED IN: Active low (?1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V.LOGIC OUT: Active low (?1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3k?).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: -50 dB minimum
- Cable: MX400DP: 6.1 m (20 ft) attached cable with shielded audio pair terminated at a 3-pin male XLR and three unterminated conductors for logic control
- Environmental Conditions:Operating Temperature: -18-57 C (0-135 F)Storage Temperature: -29-74 C (-20-165 F)Relative Humidity: 0-95%
- Power Requirements: 48-52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA.