Buy Shure P10T Dual Wireless Transmitter online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure P10T Dual Wireless Transmitter
The Shure P10T Dual Wireless Transmitter is intended for use with the P10R wireless bodypack personal listening receivers, as part of the PSM1000 series. The dual channel P10T allows for up to 2 programs to be transmitted simultaneously, on different frequency channels. The P10T features balanced 1/4" phone and XLR connections, as well as an extra 1/4" input on the front. Its 72 MHz wide tuning bandwidth is sure to provide stable transmission. Additional features include networked remote control via Wireless Workbench software and PSM900 backwards compatibility.
Shure P10T Features:
- Backwards-compatible with PSM900 receivers
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Sync RF scan information from a P10R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Spectrum display provides a detailed frequency plot on the menu screen with selectable zoom
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allowing more compatible channels per frequency range
- High-contrast LCD with grouped menu items provides an intuitive user interface
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421A and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4" and XLR connectors
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring.
Shure P10T Specifications:
- RF Output Power: Selectable - 10, 50, 100mW (+20dBm)
- RF Output Impedance: 50 ohms (typical)
- Net Weight: 10.4lb
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 19" x 13.5"
- Power Requirement: Input 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A max.