Shure PGA31 has been designed for long-wearing comfort, it offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Shure PGA31 Features:
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Flexible gooseneck design
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern
- TA4F (TQG) connector for use with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction.
Shure PGA31 Specifications:
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector: TA4F
- Frequency Response: 60–20,000 Hz
- Max SPL: 145dB.