Buy SHURE SCM268E Mixer Four microphpone inputs, transformer balanced online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
SHURE SCM268E MIXER Four microphpone inputs, transformer balanced
When you see the price attached to the SCM268 microphone mixer, you'd never guess that there are six transformers inside: four transformer balanced XLR microphone-level inputs, one transformer balanced XLR mic/line output, and one internal low stray field, toroidal power transformer.Nor would you expect that the six transformers are just the start of what makes the SCM268 such a great value.But, then again, it's a Shure. So you've come to expect this kind of commitment to affordable quality.All those audio transformers provide protection from RF interference, prevent ground loops, and make the SCM268 exceptionally quiet. The internal toroidal power transformer means you no longer have to deal with that annoying "wall wart."Add to this a rugged half-rack chassis -- with exceptionally solid rack mounting hardware -- and the SCM268 will easily fit into the widest range of smaller applications, such as:Meeting rooms ,Houses of worship,Broadcast,Educational paging and public address,Sound system rental
SHURE SCM268E Features:
- Five unbalanced aux level inputs (Phono connectors)
- LED peak output meter
- One unbalanced aux level output (Phono connector)
- IEC power cord connector
- 12V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Built-in low cut filters on mic inputs
SHURE SCM268E Specifications:
- Frequency Response:Microphone Inputs: 150 Hz to 20 Khz +/- 2 dB (built-in 80Hz low-cut) Auxiliary Inputs: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 2 dB
- Phantom power required:12 Vdc open-circuit through 340 ohm series resistance
- Weight:1.20 Kg (2 lbs, 10 oz).