The Shure SLX2 is a Handheld Wireless UHF Transmitter designed for use with the Shure SLX4 wireless receiver. The transmitter is available with various Shure microphone capsules, providing a variety of signal response characteristics and pick up patterns.
This SLX2 handheld transmitter features the super-cardioid Beta 87 capsule. The super-cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects signals at the off-axis sections of the microphone, allowing higher gain before feedback from monitors and speakers.
The Beta series microphones feature an enhanced frequency response, contoured for vocal use. The transmitter features a comprehensive display with timeout function. Two AA size batteries provides up to 8 hours of power.Shure SLX2/BETA87A Specifications:
- Type of Transmitter: SLX2 UHF Handheld
- # Of Channels: not applicable, handheld transmitters feature built-in microphones
- Type of Input Connector: No
- Type of Microphone: Beta 87A
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Interchangeable Mic Heads: No
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: 2x AA size alkaline or rechargeable - approx. 8 hours
- Mute Switch: Integrated On-Off / Mute Switch
- Level Control: 0dB & 10dB Gain Adjust switch
- Antenna Type: Internal
- Display: LCD Display - Channel / Frequency / Group / Lock / Transmitter Battery Status / Antenna Status
- Dimensions: 10 x 2" (254 x 51mm) Length x Diameter