Buy Shure SM87A Microphone w/ UR2 Handheld Transmitter online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure SM87A Microphone w/ UR2 Handheld Transmitter.
The SM87A with the UR2 transmitter features the SM87A supercardioid condenser vocal microphone head which is tailored for a smooth, warm accurate sound.
The flagshig UR2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter offers the most advanced features and controls including a bit-mapped backlit LCD display, infrared automatic transmitter sync and switchable RF power. It also has frequency and power lockout cabability and can be used continuously for up to 8 hours using 2 x AA Batteries (included). The UR2 is made from an all-metal die-cast construction for maximum durability.
This transmitter requires the UR4D or UR4S receiver to complete the system.
All Shure wireless transmitter designs allow for interchangeable microphone heads
Shure SM87A Features:
- Switchable RF power (10/50 mW country dependant)
- Infrared transmitter sync
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD
- Ergonomic design
- All-metal die-cast construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- 2 “AA” batteries (included) for more than 8 hours continous use
Shure SM87A Specification:
- Transmitter Type: Handheld
- Dimensions: 246 mm x 51 mm
- Battery, endurance: 2AA, 9.5 hours (low power) or 6 hours (high power)
- Weight:: 313 g
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470-865 MHz, depending on region
- 150 m (500 ft.), under typical conditions
- 500 m (1600 ft) line-of-sight, outdoors for a single system
- NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
Audio Frequency Response:
- 40 – 18,000 Hz,(+1 dB, –3 dB).
- NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element
- Gain Adjustment Range: –10 to +20 dB
- Modulation: FM (45 kHz max. deviation), compander system with pre- and de-emphasis
- RF Power Output: 10 / 50 mW
- Dynamic Range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Signal Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on XLR output pin 2 with respect to XLR pin 3 and on the tip of the 1/4-inch output jack.
- System Distortion (ref. ± 45 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation):
- Current Drain: 180 mA max. (normal RF power setting), 240 mA max. (high RF power setting)
- Operating Temperature Range: –18° to +57° C (0° to +135° F)
- NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range
- NOTE: Electrical safety approval is based on a maximum ambient temperature of 35°C (95°F).
- Housing: Aluminum die-cast handle and aluminum machined battery cup