BAJAAO India presents the Shure SRH440A Studio Headphones.
The Shure SRH440A Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440A headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifiers.
Shure SRH440A Studio Headphones Features:
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10 ft.) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use.
SRH440A Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB
- Impedance (1kHz): 44 ?
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz – 22 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 0.6 lb (181 g)
- Shipping weight: 1.55 lbs (612 g)
- Length of cable: 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Type of cable: Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack.