Buy Shure UR4S+ Diversity UHF Wireless Microphone Receiver online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure UR4S+ Diversity UHF Wireless Microphone Receiver.
This Shure UR4S+ receiver adds even more flexibility to an already great unit. You get rear-panel RF distribution ports, which allow up to 10 receivers to share an RF signal from a single antenna pair. This UR4S+ receiver operates on the J5 band (578-638MHz).The UR4S+ receiver provides a single-channel option for premium UHF-R wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas.
Shure UR4S+ Features:
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity.
Shure UR4S+ Specifications:
- Power supply: Internal power supply
- Battery status: Yes
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470-865 MHz, depending on region
- Working Range: UR1, UR2, UR1M: 150 m (500 ft.), under typical conditions, 500 m (1600 ft) line-of-sight, outdoors for a single system
- NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 – 18,000 Hz,(+1 dB, –3 dB).
- NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element
- Gain Adjustment Range
- UR1, UR1M: –20 to +35 dB
- UR2: –10 to +20 dB
- Modulation: FM (45 kHz max. deviation), compander system with pre- and de-emphasis
- RF Power Output
- See table above.
- Dynamic Range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Image Rejection: >110 dB typical
- RF Sensitivity: –110 dBm Typical 12 dB SINAD
- Spurious Rejection: >90 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (ref. 45 kHz deviation): >100 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (ref. ± 45 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation):
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Current Drain: 0.8 Amps max.
- Battery Life (Typical): UR2: 9.5 hours (low power), 6 hours (high power)
- Operating Temperature Range: –18° to +57° C (0° to +135° F).