Buy Shure WBH53B Wireless Headworn Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure WBH53B Wireless Headworn Microphone.
The Shure WBH53B is a fully adjustable omnidirectional condenser microphone, designed for applications where unconspicuous appearance and incredible sound quality are required. It's lightweight, adjustable, modular headband, flexible wireframe and soft earpieces provide a comfortable fit while still allowing the WBH53B to be positioned as close to the left or right corner of the mouth as possible, assuring maximum voice pickup. The WBH53B microphone itself features an extended frequency response and high SPL handling ability.The WBH53B is uniquely designed to provide the sound quality and performance consistency required for environments such as professional theater, event production, trade shows or seminars - the best sound with minimal visibility.
Shure WBH53B Features:
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage
- Available with either TA4F connectors or tinned leads (no connector) for full wireless system compatibility
- Includes In-Line Preamplifier
- WBH53: Available in either black or tan
Shure WBH53B Specifications:
- Type:Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response:20Hz to 20KHz
- Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Output Noise (equivalent dBSPL, A-weighted): 39.0 dB typical; 42.0 dB maximum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 55 dB at 94 dB SPL
- Recommended Minimum Input Impedance>1 kilohm
- Preamp Output Impedance:136 ohms
- Output Level, open circuit, ref. 1v/Pa at 1 kHz -50.0 +/- 3.0dB 3.16mV
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level:147 dBSPL at 1% THD/1 kilohm load
- Dynamic Range:108 dB (max. SPL with 1k load, minus typical A-wt. noise)
- Current Drain:4.6 mA (preamp and microphone)
- Output Polarity:Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces a positive voltage at
- Pin 2 relative to pin 3 at the output connector of the preamp
- Power Requirements:Phantom power; 11 to 52 V DC positive on pins 2 and 3, return on pin 1 (ground).