Sire Bass Guitar V7The perfection of Jazz Bass sound
The wood choice for the body:Swamp ash tone wood.
It is built with Swamp ash which is a high quality tone wood that is not common in this price range bass.
High quality premium Jazz bass pickups made with US-made Heavy Formvar coil.
The pickups have been upgraded and made with Fiber Bobbin and Alnico 5 magnet, and US manufactured heavy formvar wires for that rich and strong Jazz bass sound.
Built with the new Marcus Miller’s heavy mass bridge. This bridge has been specially design and manufactured at the request of Marcus Miller.
By adding a heavy mass saddle to the traditional jazz bass bridge, more rich and punchy tone is generated.
The top quality new Marcus Miller 3band eq / preamp system.
SIRE’s 3-band EQ preamp is a new development for the Marcus Miller series bass in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music.Specifications:
- Body Material : Swamp Ash
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Neck Material : 1 Piece Hardmaple
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Fingerboard : Hardmaple(Swamp Ash )
- Fingerboard Radius : 7’25”
- Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets
- String Nut : 4string : Natural Bone 38mm width / 5string Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : 1 ply Ivory
- Inlay : WH Pearloid Block
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Pickups : Marcus super Jazz
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive )
- knob : Jazz Type Black Plastic
- Bridge : Marcus Big Mass – 1
- Tuning Gear : Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Fiish : Chrome
- Pickgaurd : Ivory Pearl(Swamp Ash)