The Spirit GT-Pro guitar features the same distinctive body shape as the award-winning Steinberger GL Series and features the trademark headless neck with the patented Double-Ball tuning system.
Other features include the patented LOCKING R-Trem system with direct-pull, 40:1 ratio machine heads, three (humbucker- single - humbucker) Steinberger pickups and folding leg rest for playing comfort while sitting. And the GT is perhaps the world's most "travel-friendly" and convenient guitar ever made.
It comes complete with a heavy-duty gig bag and being only 30" in length, fits anywhere; including airplane overhead luggage bins. If youÕre on a budget but still need and want an instrument with Steinberger features and performance, the Spirit GT-Pro is perfect for you. Steinberger Ð State of the Instrument. Specifications:
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Hard Maple
- Neck Joint: Thru-Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Body Wings: Maple
- Body Top: Maple
- Pickups: Steinberger Humbucker, Single, Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-way Pickup Selector
- Bridge: R-Trem Locking Tremolo with Patented DoubleBall Bridge with 40:1 ratio direct pull tuners
- Saddle Material: Steel
- Weight: 7.0 LBS
- Length: 30.25"
- Zero Nut Width: 1.625"
- 12-Fret Width: 2.04"
- Bridge Spacing: 0.42"
- Case: Heavy-Duty Gig Bag Included