The new Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb covers everything the original did and packs 3 new powerful features.
The revolutionary MASH technology adds the rich and fluid articulation of an expression pedal to your reverb effects in the same compact stompbox that you know.
On top of that, we carefully designed a crystalline Shimmer reverb that you can control with MASH for spine-tingling performance in real-time.
In fact, you can control pretty much any parameter conceivable with MASH. With the TonePrint Editor you can unleash the expressive potential in MASH any way you like. Of course, you can still get all the iconic reverbs and TonePrints that you know from the original.
• Expressive MASH technology
• 8 reverb types including Shimmer
• 3 TonePrint slots
Express Yourself With MASH
MASH reacts to the amount of pressure you put on the switch. The harder you press, the more intense the effect.
For each reverb type, MASH will control a different parameter, letting you express yourself without having to bend down and turn knobs and without a dedicated expression pedal.
For example, you could use MASH to conjure up liquid swells of reverb while keeping both your hands on the guitar, or using the Mod setting you can MASH the amount of chorus on the reverb tail.
In the TonePrint Editor, you can assign MASH to control any parameter.
New Algorithm - Shimmer
Go tone hunting in the ethereal realm with the new Shimmer reverb algorithm which lends a mercurial touch to your playing by adding an octave pitch shift to your signal.
This was the most sought after feature among the original Hall Of Fame users so we wanted something that would live up to your wishes.
We used the state-of-the-art polyphonic octave algorithm from our own Sub 'N' Up Octaver to achieve the most hauntingly immaculate shimmering texture.
Using MASH, you can push the effect into self-oscillation intuitively by shifting your weight on the pedal.
Flexibility Is Key
The Hall Of Fame 2 provides 8 different studio quality reverb presets for a wide range of tonal possibilities right out of the box but more are available through the TonePrint Editor.
The pedal also features 2 extra TonePrint slots to give you even more possibilities for using your own custom reverbs or the signature TonePrints by our family of iconic artists.
- Iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and an added shimmer effect
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches your reverb up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly sound
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac, and iPad
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Next-generation reverb algorithms give you phenomenal-sounding realistic reverb tones
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- Bypass mode: True Bypass (Buffered Bypassoptional)
- Input connector: 2x ¼ " TS,unbalanced, mono
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output connector: 2x ¼ " TS,unbalanced, mono
- Output impedance: 100 Ω
- Power input: Standard9 V DC, centre negative, >300 mA (power supply not included)
- Battery option: 9 V
- USB port: Mini USB connector for firmwareupdates
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 93 x 48 x 48 mm (3.7 x 1.9 x 1.9")
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Does the job better than expected at this price point.
I pretty much knew this is going to be one he'll lot of pedal me. And I just am blown away by it's features. The tone print option is a blessing. It has a expression pedal built into it. It has a mash technology. True bypass, various kinds of reverbs. I specifically love the shimmer reverb on this pedal. You get lots of options and choices to work with and with the tone print app you can create your own sound.
The TC HOF is simply the most bang for the buck when it comes to achieving quality reverb tones. I use it primarily for thickening guitars and synth parts. You can also use it to create some otherworldly sounds when you start maxing the knobs. The tone print feature is the icing on the cake.
Bajaao.com is a superb website. It has sent me tc electronic reverb asap. I reveived this fx pedal under 14k. I'm so thankful to the folks at Bajaoo.com
Had been hoping to buy this for a long time and when I saw it on Bajaao, I knew it would be the perfect thing to start the new year with. The pedal was delivered within two days and was in perfect condition, sounds absolutely amazing. Every preset sounds completely different and very much useable, hall, church, spring, room and plate all sound great. The shimmer verb and mod reverb with an option of chorus or flanger as the modulation effect are features I didn't even care about before getting the pedal but they sound so amazing I'm ending up using them all the time.
Many options to fiddle with.. good output.
This is a really good sounding pedal. Works great with my acoustic guitar pedal too!
Really like how its improved the sound!