So, you finally got your rig dialed in and it sounds fantastic, but sometimes you feel like adding a bit of depth or airy-ness to it. You want to fill in the holes in your playing, add some ambience or you maybe just really like those dreamy, special sounds that seem to take on a life of their own. HOWEVER, you donŒÇt want to be lost in sub-menus or unfamiliar parameters, your pedal board is pretty much packed with all your precious goodies and you donŒÇt want to ruin that tone you finally nailed. The Creamer reverb has been designed to be dead simple to operate,but with just enough room for tweaking, so you donŒÇt feel limited in your search for the sonic equivalent of Grand Canyon or that small room we frequently visit every day.
The Creamer never digitizes your beloved guitar signal. It simply mixes in the reverb sound with the analog dry signal, so your tone is not tampered with in any way. It features three different reverb algorithms, which can be further adjusted to your liking with the knobs äóñ set them fairly low and you can get the classic, more subtle reverbs, but there are lots of spaciousness available once you start to dime the knobs! The Creamer Reverb is your no nonsense, easy-to-use, great sounding reverb pedal that should enhance your playing in such a way, that you never really turn it off äóñ things just sound better with a bit of cream on top!
T-Rex Creamer Features:
- 3 reverb types (spring, room, hall)
- Tone control for adjusting the high frequencies of the reverb
- Analog dry signal keeps the tone intact
- High quality reverb algorithms.
T-Rex Creamer Specifications:
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T-Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC: 70mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 4Vp/p
- Battery type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery life: 30 - 60 minutes
- External connectors: Input jack, output jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: On/Off, Reverb, Decay, Tone, Mode.