Studio-quality compression for guitar, bass or even vocals, right from the convenience of your pedal board. Looking for smoother, more sustaining power chords? Need to even out single-note funk lines, blues double stops, or country chicken pickin? The NEOCOMP makes it easy to do it all, with up to 9:1 compression and classic COMPRESSION, GAIN, ATTACK and RELEASE controls. Modelled on the studio-grade Blackmer VCA, the NEOCOMP works the charm on any application or instrument.
T-Rex NeoComp Features:
- Premium compression in a small form factor
- Based on the legendary Blackmer VCA
- Compression ration up to 9:1
- Adjustable on all standard parameters
- Great for bass and vocals too.
T-Rex NeoComp Specifications:
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T-Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC: 24 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 5Vp/p
- Battery type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery life: Max. 5 hours
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Gain, Comp. Attack; Release.