TC-Helicon Perform-V Live Sound Processor
Ultimate Mic Stand-Mount Vocal Processor for Quick and Easy Studio-Quality Sound with Expandable Effects
- Ultimate stand-mount vocal processor gives you simple and fast studio-quality sound with expandable effects
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Quickly create pro studio quality vocals with three reverb, three doubling, and three echo effects built in
- Beam premade effects onto three preset buttons to expand your sound
- Easy HIT function in beamed presets turns on layered effects with a single button press
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Powerful Anti-Feedback stays on alert for feedback and stops it automatically
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Hundreds of beamable presets to fit your musical style
- RoomSense mic lets you practice without a mic and automatically controls harmony
- Central knob with four-color light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and more
- Compatible with remote Mic Control and with optional foot switching through TC Helicon MP-75, MP-76 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones and SWITCH-3 or SWITCH-6 foot switches
Pro Sounds for Singers
If you’re serious about singing, you’ll find that sounding your best is about more than talent or vocal technique. It’s about taking what is unique about your voice and using the right tools to make it stand out – whether you’re live at a venue, a radio session, recording at home, or uploading to YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Instagram, or any of your other favorite social channels.
This is where PERFORM-V shines. What formerly required a skilled producer or a dedicated sound engineer can now be set up in seconds and offer the professional vocal sound that is key to an unforgettable performance. The beauty of PERFORM-V is that it lets you focus entirely on your love of singing and creativity while it automatically handles the polish and production values.
Instant Studio Sound
Crystal clarity for every word is the true power of PERFORM-V. It understands what suits your voice and shapes it for your audience. Pressing the TONE button automatically takes care of the business of making you sound better. If there is one magic trick inside PERFORM-V, this is it.
- Processor Type: Vocal Multi-FX
- Number of Channels: 1
- Presets - Factory: Reverbs, doubling effects, echos (other effects loaded through Preset app or VoiceSupport app)
- Presets - User: Save presets to 3 trigger pads
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic in), 1 x 1/8" (aux in), 1 x 1/4" TRS (pedal control)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR (mic out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Computer Connectivity: USB Mini-B
- Height: 3.6"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Width: 6.6"
- Weight: 0.93 lbs.