The Traveler Ultra-Light Nylon is the smallest, lightest full-scale travel guitar ever made. Complete with a Shadow acoustic piezo pickup and a lightweight detachable lap rest frame, the guitar weighs just three and a half pounds and is only 28" long.
The Ultra Light fits into an included high-quality gig bag that stows easily in airline overhead compartments. The Traveler Ultra-Light is the perfect solution for players on-the-go and on a budget. Includes gig bag.
Get your Traveler Guitars Ultra-Light Nylon String Acoustic Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup(s): Traveler Piezo
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Side Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Pearloid/chrome 16:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 15/16 in.
- Strings: DÕAddario Pro-Arte EJ45
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 1/2 in.
- Body Width: 5 1/4 in. (Lap Rest Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 6 1/2 x 3 (in.)
- Weight: 3 lbs. 0 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 3 lbs. 12 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack