Buy Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Omni (v5.7) DSP Accelerator Card online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Omni (v5.7) DSP Accelerator Card
The UAD-2 QUAD Omni DSP Accelerator Card is Universal Audio's most powerful and flexible processing hardware — packaged with our most complete plug-in bundle for professional power users. Specifically, the UAD-2 QUAD Omni gives producers and engineers over 50 award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC — saving thousands of dollars versus buying these plug-ins individually. The PCIe card features four Analog Devices SHARC chips to "power" the world's finest analog emulation plug-ins, including classics from Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
The UAD-2 QUAD Omni Card combines Universal Audio's revolutionary DSP acceleration hardware with all the available UA Powered Plug-insmdash;up to and including those in UAD Software version 5.7— more than 50 world-class plug-ins. UA's Powered Plug-In library brings the most sonically revered studio processors from the past 50 years of audio to your DAW, including vintage equalizers and compressors, superior precision mastering tools, special processing, lush reverbs, and the most accurate, officially licensed hardware emulations from Neve, Roland, Boss, SPL, Moog, Harrison, Little Labs, and more.
At the heart of the UAD-2 QUAD are 4 cutting-edge SHARC 21369 floating-point processors which allows for larger and more sophisticated processing algorithms, and a level of power and complexity not found with host-based plug-ins. By reducing the burden on your computer's CPU, your host application can now deliver more tracks, automation, virtual instruments and native effects.
All UAD-2's feature the completely redesigned v5.7 software with a myriad of new performance and convenience enhancing features like LODE (Live Optimizing DSP Engine) which intelligently balances resources for maximum plug-in count, LiveTrack ( low-latency mode) making it possible to monitor instruments through Powered Plug-Ins, and improved RTAS/Pro Tools LE support including auto-delay compensation via MellowMuse's ATA (a $49 value, free for all UAD-2 users). The all-new unified Meter & Control Panel for UAD-1 and UAD-2 improves and streamlines status monitoring, plug-in purchasing, help & support, and software updates. Also new for UAD-2 is the UA website which has been completely redesigned with integrated A/V demo's, tutorials, in-depth webzine articles, FAQ's and enhanced support, so you can really get the most out of your UAD-2
Universal Audio UAD-2 Features:
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Access the world's finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Includes more than 50 plug-ins from UAD software releases up to and including v5.3, plus a $50 Plug-In Voucher redeemable from UA's Online Store
- Save $4000 versus buying the plug-ins individually
- Run large, professional mixes in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA's Online Store
- Auto Delay Compensation for Pro Tools LE via Mellowmuse ATA plug-in
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (4) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Use up to 4 PCIe UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards.