Vault Ai22 2x2 USB Audio Interface with Bitwig 8-Track Software Overview:
Vault Audio Interfaces provide you great value for money. By selling directly from factory to customer, Vault bypasses distributor and retailer markups, passing on large savings to you. The result is a quality and feature-rich product at a true value price.
Compare Vault AI22 Spec for Spec vs. Other Bestsellers
Designed in Germany and equipped with 2 great sounding combo preamps, the Ai22 allows you to plug in your condenser or dynamic microphone alongside your guitar/instrument, giving you professional sounding recording right from the start. Its zero-latency feature gives you an added edge over other interfaces at a similar price point.
The Vault Ai22 USB Recording Interface offers you a fully bus-powered USB device that comes with high-quality pristine pre-amps in 24-bit audio quality. It features 2 XLR/TRS combo connector inputs on the front panel with +48V phantom power support for condenser microphones. 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for guitars/instrument, 1 high-quality headphone output, with 2 individual volume controls, for Master and Headphones. 2 balanced TRS line outputs connect to your speakers from the rear panel.
2 Input / 2 Output, 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 FullSpeed Audio Interface.
The Vault Ai22 USB Recording Interface offers you a fully bus-powered USB device that comes with 2 high-quality pristine pre-amps. Now connect your microphone and your guitar and record both signals simultaneously at a 24-bit/96Khz audio quality. At the rear panel, you will find 2 TRS balanced line outputs allowing you to connect your monitor speakers to this interface.
Plug n Play.
The Ai22 audio interface is simple to use. Connect it to an available USB port of your computer, as it is a bus powered device a separate power supply is not required. Your computer will automatically detect the interface allowing you to start using it with absolute ease.
Retro Look & Feel
Tired of the same old looking interfaces with no character? It’s time to check out the all new Vault Ai22 USB audio interface. Equipped with 2 wooden side cheeks the Ai22 gives you that retro look and also allows you to place the interface vertically in your studio setup. Break away from the same old design and attach yourself to the new, yet retro look that Vault provides.
Bitwig 8-Track DAW Software Included.
Bitwig Studio inspires you to take greater control of your music, giving you access to every aspect of your production. Streamline your creative process and quickly evolve your ideas into complete songs, tracks, and compositions. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software.
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed Audio Interface
- 2x line / microphone / Hi-Z input
- +48V phantom power support
- USB bus powered
- Sample Rate. 24bit / 96kHz
- Line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- Headphone output with 1/4" connector
- Input monitoring controlled on the front panel
- Master volume control on the front panel
- Supports Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound (Minimum 4GB Ram Required)
- Supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- Max. 24-bit / 96kHz
- ADC Dynamic Range: 102dBA@48kHz, SNR = 102dBA@48kHz
- DAC Dynamic Range: 108dBA@48kHz, SNR = 108dBA@48kH
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 8 / 8.1 or 10 (32- and 64-bit) operating system
- 1 available USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X / macOS 10.7 or higher
- 1 available USB 2.0 port