After a successful launch of Elementary Series at NAMM 2017 Show we proudly introduce VerveTronix Elementary Series Compressor pedal!!
We understand the importance of space on your pedalboard and to counter that we proudly present to you our Compressor pedal consisting of a Preamp, Eq & Compressor in a tiny box!
Our compressor pedal consists of an Analog Optical Isolator having a variable resistance path for smooth attack and decay characteristics while preserving initial guitar signal. In Opto Isolator every time your guitar signal passes the compression threshold, the light appears and your guitar’s volume is “compressed” or attenuated.
The tone knob gives you a flat response at the noon position and an elevated bass response and reduced treble on the counterclockwise rotation and vice-versa. Tone knob plays an essential role emphasising certain frequencies specially when using higher compression settings.
Centre small switch rolls off the high-end frequency which can be useful if you are placing our compressor pedal into/before higher gain distortion pedals or amps.
Comp knob in the centre controls the amount of compression applied to the guitar signal. At the extreme counterclockwise position there will be either minimum or no compression at all effect. Attack & Release functions are already optimised in this pedal giving you an organic responsiveness and smooth feel. Your pick attack won’t get blunted and decay of your notes won’t have any noticeable pumping artefacts. With Comp knob fully counterclockwise position you can use the Vol control for clean boost without compression. Turning the Comp knob clockwise on this pedal increases the signal volume going into the compressor resulting in a louder signal.VerveTronix Elementary Series Compressor Pedal features:
- Compressor pedal plus Preamp & Eq in one box.
- Optical Isolator type compressor.
- Tone knobs gives wide spectrum of frequencies from elevated bass to treble on counter clockwise rotation.
- Centre small switch rolls off the high-end frequency which can be useful if you are placing our compressor pedal into/before higher gain distortion pedals or amps.
- Attack & Release functions are already optimised in this pedal giving you an organic responsiveness and smooth feel.
- Works with 9V DC center negative adaptors which are commonly used for most of the guitar pedals (No batteries).
- True Bypass switch.