BAJAAO India introduces the Vox AC30HW2 Handwired Combo Guitar Amplifier!
The VOX AC30HW2 is a true all-tube amplifier, employing vacuum tubes in the preamp, power amp, and rectifier. The preamp uses three classic ECC83/12AX7 tubes. Depending on the amplifier wattage, the power stage uses either a quartet (AC30 models) or a duet (AC15 models) of EL84 tubes. The AC30HW2 use a tube rectifier. The Vox AC30HW2 models feature a GZ34 rectifier tube; while the AC15 models use an EZ81 tube. These three elements, when combined, provide the vibrant, organic and unmistakable tone that is the heart of the classic VOX sound.
There may never have been an amp boasting such a lofty and pure sound in the entire history of VOX. The VOX AC30HW2 relies on the painstaking technique of turret board hand-wiring – a method requiring a high level of skill and craftsmanship – is used, resulting in wiring that's beautiful in its artistry, ensuring an efficient signal path with minimal loss and no restriction in amplitude. In the Vox Hand-Wired Series amps, tubes, transformers, speakers, chassis, and custom parts all join together in an ideal state to deliver the richest and most powerful sonic experience – the ultimate amp. Not bound by tradition, the VOX AC30HW2 also provides a variety of new functions that keep pace with the needs of today's artists. Offering a rich variety of tonal shadings and a broad model lineup, the enormous potential of the VOX Hand-Wired Amplifiers will reveal itself in any musical scenario.
Vox AC30HW2 Features:
- Two 12" Celestion G12M Greenback speakers
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Birch-ply cabinet featuring solid bracing and a natural high frequency diffuser
- All-tube design
- 3 ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes
- 4 EL84 power tubes
- GZ34 rectifier
- Fitted with matched Ruby Tubes that provide extended dynamic range
- Traditional VOX two-channel design: Top Boost and Normal
- High and Low inputs for each channel
- The Normal channel provides an additional BRIGHT switch
- The top boost channel provides a HOT/COOL switch to achieve even more gain
- Master Volume/Bypass switch completely bypasses the Master Volume section
- OP mode switch cut the amp's output power level in half
- Vintage fawn-colored vinyl, reminiscent of the 1960 classic AC30