BAJAAO India introduces the Vox Satchurator pedal. Drawing on Joe Satrianis knowledge accumulated from decades of groundbreaking performances, both live and in the studio, VOX unveils a breakthrough in guitar tone in The Satchurator distortion pedal. Designed to Satrianis exact specification, the Satchurator produces Satrianis signature tone and adds features and improvements never before combined in a distortion pedal. After almost a year of painstaking experimentation and road testing, Satriani and the VOX R&D team discovered the secrets to capturing the ultimate distortion tone in a modern-day effects pedal. The Vox Satchurator is capable of very high gain levels, but operates more quietly and musically than many other modern distortion pedals. It also preserves the tone and pick attack regardless of style, while providing distortions from subtly distorted blues tones through classic rock and shred. "The Satchurator is the most musical, most dynamic, multi-function distortion pedal I've ever played through" says Satriani. "This little red box is a monster tone generator. Following my specifications without compromise, and adding design innovations I never thought possible, the VOX team has delivered exactly what I need for the stage and studio a distortion pedal that responds to my touch, and produces a big, natural, harmonically rich tone compatible with any guitar/pedal/amp configuration."
Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Analog distortion pedal designed under the complete supervision of Joe Satriani
- Controls for Gain, Tone and Volume
- More' gain boost switch enables two footswitchable distortion sounds in one pedal. This gain boost is dramatic when gain knob is set low, and is a subtle solo boost when gain knob is set to maximum.
- Pad' switch pads down input to allow for high gain pedals (such as modern wahs) placed before Satchurator. Up is pad ON'. Down is pad OFF' for full Satchurator effect.
- High gain, low noise design provides vintage to modern distortion sounds
- Dynamic circuit is highly responsive to rolling off the guitar's volume and preserves the guitar's high end when the volume is rolled off.
- Cream chicken-head knobs for precise positioning and high visibility on dark stages
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got this pedal long ago from Bajaao. Was really star struck when I got this. Great if you want the satriani tone but for me it turned out that always buy your gear according to your needs. Anyways its a great pedal but go for it only if you are dead sure what you want from this pedal. For me it has been sitting on my board as a weight for last 4 years lol
This pedal is literally the best overdrive tone in a box. And is equally versatile for all genres. Sound: You may tweak it to sound exactly like Satriani, but that requires money for same Amp+Cabs. But you can dial in your own tones with relative ease. It responds beautifully to pick attack. It has a slightly treble heavy tone and good to cut through the mix.Durability: Can take abuse of live gigging easily. Built with a solid metal casing, it is durable. The knobs are also not overly sensitive or under sensitive.General: Whether you're a solo guitarist or backing guitarist, this pedal does the job beautifully. Bajaao has really put a good price for it.