BAJAAO introduces the VOX NT50H Amplifier
The two-channel Night Train 50 features an all-tube, Class AB amplifier design delivering 50 Watts of power. The BRIGHT channel provides the inimitable VOX chime sound, plus a footswitchable THICK mode that bypasses the EQ for extra gain; the high-gain GIRTH channel utilizes an extra pre-amp tube for more crunch. The Master section includes the Master Volume and the VOX Tone Cut control, plus the TIGHT switch which attenuates the low-frequency range. Add your favorite effect using the true bypass FX Loop. An optional VFS2A footswitch allows switching channels and activating the THICK mode.
Vox NT50H Amplifier Specifications:
- All-tube, two channel head featuring Class AB amplifier construction
- Stylish design with eye-catching mirror finish
- 12AX7 (x4) preamp tubes; EL34 (x2) power stage tubes
- BRIGHT channel provides the traditional VOX chime; plus a THICK switch which bypasses the EQ for more gain
- GIRTH channel delivers an energetic powerful high-gain tone
- Master TIGHT switch cuts the low end to tighten the overall sound
- FX loop with tone-saving true bypass
- Optional VFS2A footswitch; Switch between channels or turn the BRIGHT channel's THICK mode on and off.