VOX SDC22 Electric Guitar
The VOX Series 22 provides a serious guitar, at a seriously affordable price. These exciting double-cutaway models borrow production techniques, styling cues, and use many of the same distinguished components found in our premium VOX Virage, Series 77, Series 55, and Series 33 guitars. Combining advanced modern production methods with irreplaceable hands-on craftsmanship results in a superior instrument that is remarkably playable; yet versatile enough to provide you with your own personal voice.
VOX SDC22 Features:
- Mahogany bodies with 3-D contouring for unparalleled comfort
- SBE™ provides improved instrument balance
- Inverse heel joint offers playable access to the upper neck
- VOX design XLM™ compact humbucking pickups with two tone settings
- MaxConnect™ aluminum bridge offers easy stringing access and wide intonation range
- Sealed VOX tuners deliver enhanced tuning stability.
VOX SDC22 Specifications:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Custom set-in joint with inverse heel for greater access to the upper frets
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Inlay: Acrylic dot
- Nut: Synthetic, self-lubricating
- Scale: 638mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 300mm
- Nut Width: 43mm
- 1st Fret Thickness: 21mm
- 12th Fret Thickness: 23mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret wire: Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: XLM two-voice mini humbucking pickups (x 2)
- Pickup Selector: 3-way toggle
- Pickup Mode Switch: 1x 2-position Master Mode Switch to select Clean and Lead modes
- Controls: Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- Hardware: VOX MaxConnect™ aluminum bridge with easy stringing access and wide intonation range; VOX sealed tuners; VOX SBE tm strap button extender for improved on-strap balance.
- Red (SDC22RD)
- White (SDC22WH)
- Sunburst (SDC22UB).