As with the HS Series 2-way monitors, the HS8S Subwoofer is constructed of high-quality MDF material and a multiple layer finish that minimizes resonance. Yamaha's century of experience in piano design creates a cabinet that properly handles the rigors of low frequencies while allowing thecomponents to remain accurate and un-colored. ET special 3-way mitered corner design provides strength and unity.
XLR and Ìâå_'' TRS inputs allow flexible options for your system, while XLR outs go striaght to your HS nearfields. Switches & controls for high & low cuts, master level and phase assures that your connection will be as precise as your sound.HS8S Features:
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB